Atiyeh Emam, DDS
Dentistry not only changed my smile, but it also changed my life. I chose the dental profession to be able to provide that same incredible gift of changing a smile that changes a life. Great healthy smiles give people the confidence to participate in more activities, engage more with others and just feel great. It is a daily joy to develop friendships with our patients whose life stories provide priceless life lessons that I cherish. The art of dentistry is the art of designing, enhancing or protecting a lovely, healthy smile utilizing the amazing technology, techniques and materials available today. Your beautiful smiles are the best rewards for our dedication to the work we love.
At Lansdowne Dental, we focus on providing exceptional care with excellent results for your happiest, picture-perfect smiles for the moments that you’ll treasure.
Ideal is our standard | Exceptional is our norm | We aspire higher, We aspire to perfection because it’s Your Smile.
A world of great smiles starts here
Lifelong learning is a joy. Continuing education improves our performance, refines our techniques and benefits you. We may complete schooling, but we never cease learning.
- University of Maryland, College Park – B.S. Physiology and Neurobiology 1997
- University of Maryland at Baltimore – DDS – Baltimore College of Dental Surgery 2001
- American Dental Association
- Virginia Dental Association
- Northern Virginia Dental Society
- Greater Loudoun Study Club
- Voted as a Washingtonian Top Dentist